As the demand for broadband deployment increases, labor and skill shortages are still the top challenges to navigate.
How are you maximizing the output of this constrained and high-cost workforce? In this webinar, industry experts from Strata Networks and Render explore how technology is enabling contractors and field crews to be hyper-efficient in the delivery of Lehi City’s open-access network:
1. Increased crew productivity with digital work scope and built-in dependencies
2. Real-time as-built and redline data between the field and office
3. Increased geospatial visibility and performance insights
4. Agile allocation of available resources based on optimal build, crew availability, or productivity
5. Integrating construction, change, redline and QA in one workflow